- Start with a clean and moisturized face. Apply a thin layer of foundation using a brush or sponge. If you don't need much coverage, apply a thin layer of tinted moisturizer.
- Apply concealer that is one shade lighter than your foundation under the eyes and problem areas of the face, such as blemishes and uneven skin tone. Gently blend in with a damp sponge.
- Apply a light dusting of translucent powder to the entire face to set your foundation and concealer.
- Apply clear mascara to well-groomed eyebrows. This will darken the brows naturally.
- Apply a soft neutral tone eyeshadow (taupe or sandstone) to entire lid and blend upwards and outwards to keep eyes lifted. Be sure to get right along the lash line.
- Apply a deeper shade of eyeshadow under the eye, keeping it light. Use a brush and don't go crazy.
- Apply a thick layer of mascara to your lashes.
- Apply a natural blush tone to the apples of the cheek. Choose a color that will give you a natural flush look. Blend well to keep it natural.
- Apply a natural pink lip liner to the lips. Remember, keep it soft and blend into the lips.
- Fill lips in with a soft pink gloss.
Friday, April 10, 2009
Sunday, February 22, 2009
Every Saturday E.S.M will host classes for small groups of women
between 6 pm and 10 pm.
You will have the opportunity to view a makeup demonstration,
get a personal color and makeup consultation, and not to mention a free mini makeup kit!
Come drink some champagne and have a great time with your girlfriends,
and go out afterward styled by a professional makeup artist!
Call: 213 622 2542 and book your saturday spot now, spots are very limited!
Friday, February 13, 2009
E.S.M needs your help in our class - come in and model for our students, you'll get a free makeup and lots of fun!! Bring your girlfriends ....:)
Call us and let us know your availability: 1 213 622 2542
or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sunday, February 8, 2009
Heads up, all makeup artist wanna bees!
If you are looking to become a professional MUA but think makeup schools are either too expensive or doesn't provide the necessary training, you might be interested in
European School of Makeup , E.S.M, is currently offering all students signing up for the next class in March, a huge discount!
The Complete Makeup Artist Course is now only $4000 for 3 months of education,
including makeup! (the class is originally priced $5500)
Hurry up and enroll online today,